Monday, February 23, 2015

Monday Muddlings

I can finally get away from weather report blogs/photos, as today was just a cold blustery day...a day that it felt good to stay inside and do "whatever." Neither of us had to do anything specific or go anywhere at any specific time so we pretty much just let what happened happen. Woody did venture out once to get the mail and another time to walk to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions for him and me. It is a shorter walk and at the moment the weather just hasn't been letting him get out and do his four-mile jaunts. He is still coughing so probably best that he hold off on those longer walks. I wonder what tomorrow's chest x-ray will show. His appointments are later tomorrow...after noon, but he does have to have a chest x-ray before his labs so we probably need to get there at least an hour before his first appointment. So tomorrow he has in store for him: chest x-ray, labs, doctor, and an infusion. He will get an infusion unless the doctor feels that there is a reason for him to not get one. I have spent the day sewing. I made myself a pair of sweat pants...not too thrilling...but will be comfy! I had planned to make a sweatshirt too, but ran into a snafu when I realized that I needed some ribbing for the cuffs and neck band and the band that runs around the bottom of the sweatshirt. After looking around on the internet for a while for some, I happened to think about a fabric in my stash that might work...and I think it will. But time was lost so doubt that I will get too far on the sweatshirt tonight. Since I have been sewing, I thought that I would show pictures of the outfit that I made for Joseph for his one-year pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment