Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Foggy Morn

Our day started before I realized that this fog was out there this morning. We headed next door when it was still dark and I didn't notice the fog till I went back home to get something a little later. This was a day of many and sundry appointments, etc. for Nathan, Kathy and family. Three needed to be in Nashville at two different places so they divided and conquered...four (parents and two children) went to Nashville and five children stayed at there house with us. There was also an orthodontist appointment here in Tullahoma for Graham so Goosey (Woody) took him to that...and I stayed with the other four and got underway with their school...or at least tried to! When it was time for Esther to have her sewing time with me, Goosey and Graham were back, so she and I came over to our house and worked on her sewing notebook. Then she and I went back and got lunch ready. It was Esther's day to be a helper in the kitchen. She's a great helper! About the time that they were all chowing down on the sandwiches that Esther made, I slipped out and got ready to head to the church library. Fran and I worked for a couple of hours processing more new books. By the time I got home from church, Woody had come home from next door and had left again to go on his four-mile walk. I came home and headed straight to my recliner and "rested my eyes" for about an hour. About the time that I woke up, Woody headed off to do our weekly Krogering. I put the groceries away. I was very glad that we had soup that I made yesterday so supper was easy. Let's just say a busy day for both Dorrell households!

No comments:

Post a Comment