Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Tonight's picture is of my mother and me on Valentine's Day 1950--oh, my...I just realized that was 65 years ago! Yikes...guess that dates me! Woody had his routine changed a bit this morning as I went with him. I needed to go to the library and also to WalMart so decided that I would go at the same time as he did...which got me out and about a lot earlier than usual. I needed to go to the library as my privilege to check out e-books had expired. I realized that I probably needed to renew my card. I got that accomplished and also checked out a couple of books. Then we were on to Walmart. After we got home I put away the groceries that we got. I did manage to get the buttonholes cut open and the buttons are on...so one-year-old outfit for Joseph is now complete. Next we need to go shopping for his first walking shoes. He is walking more and more now...next we know it he will be running and keeping up with the rest of his siblings. We are now taking care of the seven little Dorrell's so their mommy and daddy can go on a Valentine date. I slipped out to do the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment