Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lazy Daze

Today has been one of those days that just seems to have gone by...not accomplishing "a lot" but guess we accomplished "enough"...at least the day is drawing to a close and seems to be none the worse for wear for what we have or haven't done! Woody helped me out with the chicken recipe that I cooked by skinning the chicken (not a job that I relish...doubt that he does either...but he did it voluntarily). I made the chicken recipe. Woody made us salads to go with the chicken. We have eaten several times today. I have cut out the overalls for Joseph. Woody walked his four-mile route this afternoon. I did manage to pack up the last of the ornaments...the trees still stand. We have both watched a bit of TV...me on my iPad and Woody on the TV and have both read a bit. That about sums up a rather uneventful day in the Dorrell household!

No comments:

Post a Comment