Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Library Blogging

Since snow is predicted and I am out of public library books and close to finished with a church library book, I decided that I would go to the public library...guess what...free wi-if! I really do feel cut off from the world without the internet...but got caught up on emails and Facebook...nothing much would have been missed if I hadn't checked! I do want to mention a couple of other things about Woody...he told the doctor yesterday that he is now close to pain free! He told me on the way to Vanderbilt yesterday that he can now lie on either side when he is sleeping...it used to be that he couldn't put the pressure of his good leg on the leg that had had radiation. He told the doctor that he just has a twinge now and then. Truly God is good! I cut out my sweatshirt this morning and started preparing the machine embroidery design that I am going to do on it. I got the design "delivered" to my machine and I chose all the colors...so next is positioning the design and then stitching it out. I can get a little reading done or watch a DVD while it is stitching. I have to stay near the machine in case it runs into a snafu...that way I can press the stop button quickly. Woody did his weekly Wednesday Krogering. He had that same extreme tired in his upper body bringing in the groceries. He has decided that taking these Keytruda infusions have to come with side effects and that this is one of his. He just has to sit down and rest after such exertions. He will take that side effect over others that might and have come his way! Well, I'm going to go choose some books and perhaps a DVD and then head home and wait for the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment