Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Reflections

We were back in school mode this morning. Each of my six students cycled through during the morning hours. After lunch I went to get my haircut...and "of course" had to take several pictures of Lake Tullahoma...tonight's blog picture being one. I thought this one looked like "Reflections on Rest" or perhaps "Waiting Patiently." I have managed to get all the ornaments off both of the trees. I still have to pack the handmade ornaments into their storage boxes. Then I will attack the trees and wrestle them into their boxes. Christmas is ALMOST over for our household at this end of the year! Woody did a couple of errands this afternoon and then late afternoon he walked to the prayer room at church. He returned a little while ago. It has been a bit of a brisk day, but not quite as cold as the last couple of days. We will head off to Nashville/Vanderbilt in the morning. He is to have a chest x-ray, lab work, see Dr. Sosman, and perhaps have an infusion if Dr. Sosman okays one.

No comments:

Post a Comment