Friday, February 27, 2015

Pondering "13"

Well, it is official...Graham is 13. The following picture shows Graham and several of his siblings trying to figure out his gift from Goosey (Woody) and Grammy (me). It took a little while for him to understand the secret message.
Here's the secret message:
I'll let you ponder the solution and will tell his gift tomorrow night...then you can see if you guessed right! Today has been a rather quiet day. The snow is pretty much gone. But I still didn't have school because it is Friday...hmmmmm...a week off for me. I woke up early and worked for a while on the Sunday School lesson for Sunday. Then I pretty much moved into my sewing room. I did a small sewing project and then I cleaned/straightened up my sewing machine cabinet...dusted it quite well...all the little nooks and crannies including drawers and little shelves. So now it is all clean for a new project. I did finish my sweatshirt yesterday. Next project: a knit shirt for Isaac. I just finished tracing a pattern. It is sort of going to match his baby brother's. He mainly wants a pocket on his shirt like Joseph has on his! Little boys and pockets! Woody has done very little except rest and attempt to stay warm. He did change a light bulb in our bathroom. He didn't sleep well last night due to his cough so he did a bit of resting of his eyes today. It never got warm enough today for him to venture out for a walk, though he did venture out for the mail. He's not showing a lot of energy these days. Maybe he will feel better when it warms up as it is supposed to by next week. We are all ready for warmer temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment