Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Cup of Tea to End a Busy Day

We got underway this morning about 5:45...a bit later than we had planned as neither of us responded as well as we planned to the alarm...I dozed back off after hearing it and Woody said that he was awake waiting for it to go off and he never heard it! Oh, well, we got going in time to make the appointment in plenty of time. It did take us around two hours to get there due to rush hour traffic. Everything went pretty much like clockwork...I figured that Woody would be finished with the PET scan around 10am if all stayed on schedule and we were leaving the PET scan area just minutes after 10:00. One of our church members is a patient at Vanderbilt so we stopped by to see her and then we were on our way back toward Tullahoma. Since we were prior to lunch time we went right by Steak and Shake and instead stopped at a shopping mall in Murfreesboro. I had been wanting to buy some new mugs and we did find some that I liked...pictured above. I decided a while back that I wanted to replace my missmatched mugs with six that were the same...and, decided to do that with birthday money that my favorite sister, Cheryl, gave me for my birthday. So that mission was accomplished today. We got home a little after 1pm and ate lunch. Woody worked some out in the yard. And, after supper he walked to the prayer room at church. Woody will find out the results from the PET scan next week when he has appointments for labs, the doctor, and another infusion. Three appointments at Vanderbilt in one month come all too close together...we just turn around and it is time for another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment