Thursday, April 23, 2015

Me Tarzan, You Jane

It has really been a pretty day today. The neighbors (Nathan, Kathy & children) and Woody have enjoyed being outside working in gardens, mowing, raking, etc. Tonight's picture shows Elijah and Esther having fun in the little wooded area that is behind our house(part of their property that backs up to our lot that we call "the back forty")...lots of wonderful vines to swing and climb on. Looks rather "jungly"...don't you think? Woody went for a four-mile walk about the time that Isaac came over for school. We pretty much had a normal day of school. The morning ended with Joy and me getting a shorts pattern to fit her. Now for the next step...real fabric. I just came inside from inspecting the big job that Nathan is undertaking for us...washing off the siding on our house. Our house is shaded so much by trees that not much sun hits it...thus mold tends to grow on it. It is looking so much better. I cooked our supper and even had enough energy to be able to clean up the kitchen afterwards...but I think I was only able to accomplish both tasks due to the fact that I managed to doze off for a while this afternoon while I was attempting to finish a book. Finishing the book is next on my list of to-do's this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment