Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Decisions! Decisions!

Woody walked four miles this morning after the last of the rain passed through. I got up and read a little more on the e-book that I have been reading and then got busy on some library work...addressing envelopes to send the overdue notices. Woody put the stamps on them and took them out to the mail box. I left a little after I ate lunch so I could stop at Office Max to pick up some colored paper clips for the library. Donna and I used the clips to mark the cards of the books that we have notified folk about. I also got the addresses that I didn't know from the church secretary. I still have to address those envelopes and get those in the mail tomorrow. Then the "overdue task" will be finished till another time. We just have to sit back and see how many of them come back! We also deleted books from our computer records that had been very long overdue and never came back after the last time we sent overdue notices. We're not like the public library...not very strict on how long folk keep the books...but there comes a time that it is just time to check to see if the items have taken up permanent residence with the library patron! We don't charge a fine...so no one gets too worried about them being overdue! Not my favorite library task! On my way home I stopped at the public library and picked up a couple more books...now I have two church library books, two public library books, and two e-books checked out...of those I am in the middle of reading two of them. At least when I am ready for a new book to read I have them stacked up and ready to choose from! Woody did our weekly Krogering. He also had a local doctor appointment today...they called and moved the appointment to later in the afternoon. When Woody got there they told him that they had called again and left a message that they wanted to put his appointment off till another day. He told them that the only reason that he had the appointment was to get his prescription renewed...so the nurse renewed the prescription and his appointment was taken off the calendar! So worked out okay. The doctor was in surgery longer than anticipated...as in many hours longer...I made a green bean recipe to go with our ham leftovers for tonight's supper. Lately I have been going back to older recipes that we have made for years...those oldies are really tasty. I got to wondering today how many recipes we have tried over the years that we have been married...lots and lots! My sister called while I finishing up the green beans and we ended up talking a long time. I sent her pictures of the pictures that I am considering put on canvas. And, that is where tonight's title comes from...lots of decisions to be made. One thing I know I have way too many pictures when it comes to choosing a couple to print in this manner. I sent some of the pictures that I was considering and then sent her pictures of the pictures on the iPad with the picture on the screen in a place that it might be hung in the living room. In the end I think that we decided on one...so maybe it is time to stop looking and just go have that one done! After all those decisions I am ready to settle into my recliner and read one of the books that I have started. Woody has been reading and watching some TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment