Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A Vandy Day

Woody is hooked up and finally getting his Keytruda infusion...just started at 6pm. We got here early but it didn't really help. Everything has gone pretty much on schedule. It took a while for the lab reports to be posted...I think that is what held up the infusion...infusion appointment was for 4:30. Anyway, it is finally underway...it is a 30 minute infusion and then the lines have to be flushed. We should be away from here before 7pm...then it is 1 1/2 hour drive home...at least...depending on traffic. This morning I had school with Isaac and Elijah. I went to the library to get the next book in the series...yes, I finally finished it. I looked at what the next book in the series dealt with and found out it continued the story that I had just finished. So I got the next one and so far it is reading better than the one I just finished. I have read close to 100 pages during our wait. After I got back from the library, we headed off. We drove the back road...really pretty with all the signs of Spring. We decided to stop for our Steak and Shake treat on our way this time since we knew that we would probably be leaving Vandy fairly late. We got to Vandy about an hour prior to Woody's first appointment. And, we continue to hang our here! I decided that I would blog from here on my iPad...thus no photo tonight. It WILL be good to be home...so far we have been away from home about 7 hours...Vandy ALWAYS equals a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment