Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"Woof Woof"

Joseph has a major interest when he goes outdoors these days...these "woof woofs." They live right next door to Joseph and he loves to go up to the fence to try to get them to come over to him. These dogs have been the escape artists of the neighborhood...but no longer...hopefully...as their yard is now wired electrically to keep them back from the perimeter of their yard and keep away from the places in the fence that they have been able to escape through. Woody made banana bread early this morning and then cleaned up the kitchen. I had a normal Tuesday school time with the children. While I was having school, Woody walked to the barber to get a haircut. After lunch I went to get my hair cut (I didn't walk!). So it was a haircutting day for this Dorrell household. Woody has spent a lot of time in the yard today. He has done a lot of mowing. I came home from my haircut and walked around the yard trying to capture some of the flowers that are blooming and ended up next door and captured tonight's blog photo. We had leftovers for supper. It's a good thing that I wasn't supposed to cook tonight as I sat down in my recliner and didn't wake up till it was time for supper. After supper, Woody walked to the prayer room at church and hasn't yet returned. I have had trouble waking up from my nap...I ate supper and then started reading again and kept dozing off...still feeling the effects of the nap...so if the blog doesn't make sense...(That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment