Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Usual Wednesday

We have had a pretty "normal" Wednesday. I had school with Isaac and then Elijah and then Abigail and Joy came over to read with me. Then Graham came over for his time with Goosey (Woody) and Esther came for her time with with me. After Graham left, Woody headed off to do his weekly Krogering and not long after he left I headed off to work in the church library. Donna and I managed to get quite a few books just a step or two away from being ready for the shelves...a good thing as there is another big book order on its way. Never many dull moments in library work...a librarians work never seems to be done! After I worked for a couple of hours at the library, I went to JoAnn's before going home. Joy and Esther need fabric to make shorts. Joy will start hers tomorrow. I had to get the fabric so I could get it washed and ready. I just put it in the drier a few minutes ago, so I guess it will be ready for her sewing time with me tomorrow morning. After getting home I was ready to sit and rest for a while. Woody headed off for a four-mile walk a little after I got home. When he got back we had supper. This evening I have talked to my favorite (and only) daughter and also to my favorite (and only) sister. Now I am going to head to my chair and read for a while. Woody is probably reading since I don't hear the TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment