Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Another April Shower

A shower popped up just a little while ago...caught Woody out on his four-mile walk. I was the winner on the one who woke up first this morning--before 3am...I fell asleep early last night and when I woke up at 3:00 it was like I had had a long nap...so I couldn't go back to sleep. I read, worked on another book order for the church library. Woody woke up early but not as early as I did. He decided that it was time to fix the bed in the school room (the slats had fallen out from the frame)...then I straightened up the decorative pillows on the bed and got the room ready for Isaac's school time. Woody headed off to do our weekly Krogering sometime after 7am...I guess he was hoping to be the early bird and get more opportunity at their specials. I was working with Isaac when he got home. I later found out that he had also gone to Walmart and gotten some flowers and other things to plant. When Isaac got finished with his school with me, he helped Goosey (Woody) plant. Then Elijah came over and he read and then did several math things...including me introducing him to multiplication. Abigail and Joy read and Esther had her long time with me. Esther cross stitched for a while (till her hands got tired) and then she straightened out her sewing basket. Then we went upstairs and we started working on getting a shorts pattern to fit her. After lunch, I headed off to the church library to work for a couple of hours with Donna. We both kept busy and managed to get several things done. I came home and was ready to sit down. Woody worked a good part of the afternoon on the yard...mowing and various and sundry other things. As I mentioned, he came home a little while ago...rather wet from his walk of the day. I'm ready for this very long day to come to an end...at least ready to head to my recliner and read for a while. Here's Abigail and her doll in their matching dresses...she made both dresses:

No comments:

Post a Comment