Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday Doings

The day seems to have flown by...as all seem to these days...is it my age?!? Woody did his Saturday errands = Walmart, Kroger, fruit and vegetable market (its opened again after being closed for the winter...and we can once again get "real" tomatoes), and his weekly library visit. I have once again gone from one job to another...sewing (altered the pattern and cut out a pair of crop pants for myself), church library work (overdue book letters...composing and printing out the letters and also finalizing one of two library book orders),finding birdhouses online and making an order. Our old birdhouses had seen better days...pretty run down even for the lowest birdies in bird society, reading (my breaks when I needed to sit down), looking at some of my photos on the laptop (still trying to choose one to have put on a canvas to hang). I put the groceries away along with some pots and pans...a job that takes getting down on the floor to put them away...not easy for either of us these days...but still easier for me than it is for Woody. We have both enjoyed leftovers from the fridge...so no cooking of any import today. Woody has taken advantage of the sunny day and worked out in the yard some. He also went on a four-mile walk which he has just returned from. It has been a beautiful day...but I have enjoyed looking at the day through the windows as the pollen count is high and I want to "try" to avoid bad allergy problems this year...not always easy to do. I will end on the note that Melany called a little while ago to say that she had posted a picture on Facebook of Alex and his girlfriend heading off to their senior prom...oh, my...see, I told you that days and, yes, even years just seem to fly by lately...there is no way that Alex should be old enough to go to his senior prom...much less graduate from high school in a little over a month. Oh, my...

No comments:

Post a Comment