Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fun and Games!

Woody and I headed next door this morning to take care of the four youngest of the seven neighbor grandchildren. The three older headed off to church with their mom. Nathan was off in Kentucky doing prison ministry (He got back a couple of hours ago.) It was the day to decorate rooms for Vacation Bible School which will get underway on Monday. You can see by the pictures that we did lots of activities...and I didn't include all! The last picture shows the culmination of a lot of patience on Esther's part...it was not easy to get that igloo together and keep it together! But in the end she, Elijah and Isaac were all able to crawl in and have fun for a little while till it all came tumbling down with a "bit" of help from Isaac. After Kathy and her VBS crew returned, we headed home. Woody headed off to the library and WalMart. I got back to work on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. We are all settled in for our normal, quiet, boring, (just the way we like it!) Saturday evening. Just before I blogged I printed off the Sunday School lesson...so now I plan to go back to reading my book. I hear a library DVD playing downstairs so guess Woody has settled in with a movie and probably a book (though he will tell you he can't multi-task).

No comments:

Post a Comment