Thursday, June 25, 2015

One Potato, Sad Potato

Just a silly photo for tonight's blog. I thought this potato was photo worthy when I found it a while back...just came across its picture when I was looking for a photo for tonight's blog. Woody headed off early this morning and walked ten miles. He also did some more weeding and mulching. Before 10am he was ready to call it quits for outside endeavors...it was pretty steamy out there. I did walk to the mail box as I did a little church library work this morning which included writing a thank you letter. I was hoping to beat the mailman by getting it out before he came...but I lost that race. When I got to the mail box our Thursday mail was already there. I also did some background reading for this Sunday's Sunday School lesson. Then pretty much the rest of the day I have been working on getting the pattern pieces fitted and ready for making myself a blouse. Fabric is pressed and the pattern pieces are ready to pin on the fabric. I am being extra cautious with fit this time as I am using some special fabric that I bought at a couture fabric store in AZ a while back. It has been hanging in the fabric closet waiting on me to decide to make it into something to wear! I "think" that the time is finally right to make a blouse with it. Woody has been watching TV, reading, and working cross word puzzles and attempting to stay cool inside since finishing his yardwork this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment