Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Proof It's June

The day lilies start blooming almost always just as June arrives. Ours have started blooming this year...right on time...once again. I will admit that tonight's picture is from another year as I haven't been out to take any flower pictures in over a week...maybe tomorrow! Woody has limited his activities somewhat today due to allergies. He didn't go on a walk nor did he work out in the yard. He did do our weekly Krogering and he took me to the church library and came back and got me. My foot is doing well enough that I could have driven, but I had two boxes of books to take in today and I knew that I probably would never get inside with them till it was time to turn around and go home...due to my slower pace. This morning I worked on checking the book order that arrived yesterday...I checked off the packing list and also wrote library info on the title page...date purchased, where purchased, listed price, and price paid. So that took a hunk out of my morning as I had purchased quite a few books as there was a good sale at Christian Book Distributors AND free shipping. Free shipping on a heavy order of books is always a good thing. I only worked at the library for a little over an hour as today was my first day to venture out in over a week. I did the few things that I needed to in the library and then left the library in Donna and Fran's capable hands! I am trying to finish a book that is due at the public library and I have reached the limit in renewal...I'm always a slower reader when I haveto get a book finished...or so it seems to me! When I finish blogging I will head back to my chair and try to get it finished this evening. I didn't sleep the best last night so I keep dozing off rather than reading. Just before I came in to blog, we got our friendly robotic call from Vandy confirming next week's appointments...three weeks between appointments seem to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment