Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Has Arrived

Woody started out the day early with a six-mile walk. Then while it was still cool, he did some planting, weeding and mulching. Later in the morning he went to the Life Care Center to do Bible study with one of the residents. Then this afternoon he mowed a little. I ended up running errands this afternoon...something that I hadn't done much of lately. So today was a "test," I guess, of my shopping stamina as I made three different stops. I have also finished another book. The temperatures definitely spelled out S-U-M-M-E-R. For supper we had turkey salad and some more yellow squash from Nathan and family's garden. We had a little short period of rain a little while ago...so I guess you could say that we have had our first summer shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment