Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday Patterns

Woody started out his day with a four-mile walk...again beating the heat of the day. My main accomplishment of the morning was getting a dress pattern traced and cut out for Esther. I managed to first cut it out and then realized that I had forgotten to add on the seam allowances...so had to start again...I think that it is now correct and awaiting a little girl to hold the pattern up to see if the length will be right. After lunch I headed to the church to work in the library for a while. Donna, Fran and I continued to work on processing new books. We got quite a few completely ready to be checked out. After I got home from the library, Woody headed off to do our weekly Wednesday Krogering. He also made a Lowe's stop to get some needed light bulbs. I took a short nap after I got back from the church and woke up in time to put away the groceries. Every so often when I don't cook something for supper we do what we call "scrounging," which means eating whatever strikes our fancy of food that we have on hand...so tonight we scrounged. this evening I am now working on fitting a pattern for a blouse/top for me. Just before I came in to blog, the phone rang and it was a call I was expecting...our friendly automated call confirming Woody's Vanderbilt appointments for next week...three weeks comes around faster than one can bat an eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment