Tuesday, June 2, 2015

This Tuesday

Things have gotten a little more back to "normal." I have actually walked everywhere I've walked today on my own steam. The walker has been put aside. I still haven't done a ton of things...continue to sort pictures, read, and I actually made an easy pasta sauce for our supper. We divided the cooking duties...I made the clam sauce and Woody cooked the pasta. Not having done a lot over the last week has made it hard to jump right back in at a "normal" pace...I'm still pretty slow. And, as the day has worn on, my foot is feeling tired. I plan to blog and then head to the recliner and put my foot up for the rest of the evening. Woody continued in the yard today...weeding and mulching. He is having a bit of allergy problems...he guesses he has spent too much time out amongst the various pollen that are floating around in the air. After supper, I came upstairs to rest and Woody headed out the door to walk to the church prayer room. That about sums up this Tuesday! The little bird pictured tonight is a Carolina Wren.

1 comment: