Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Angry Blue Bird!

I have been sorting pictures all afternoon and this little guy's expression caught my eye. Speaking of sorting pictures, I managed to finish up sorting the pictures that I had taken over the last few months on one of my cameras...but there are still a lot more to be sorted! At least it is a start for this period in the year. Woody didn't walk early this morning. Since the temperatures promised to be pleasant on into the day, he chose to walk four miles after lunch. This morning he did his Krogering and Farmer Marketing. I put the groceries away. I didn't sleep well last night so it has been one of those days when I doze off and on trying to make up for lost sleep I guess. My library cohorts and I decided that it would be a good day to play hooky from the library. I have read some more in my books. I'm making pretty good headway on one of them...maybe I will have it finished before Saturday when Woody goes to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment