Monday, August 24, 2015

Where Has the Day Gone?

I'm posting downstairs on my iPad this evening as I am still working on our dinner. I decided what we would have for dinner—Eggplant Parmesan. Then I decided to try a new recipe for it...well, this one takes quite a bit longer than our old stand-by recipe for eggplant Parmesan...so I got under way a little after 4pm and here it is 7pm. The first stage of the cooking is now underway...but still a ways to go. I'm not even hungry any more...I don't like to eat late. Woody got up and walked 12 miles this morning. Later in the morning he ran an errand for me and went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff. I did some sewing while watching a really good movie: "Woman in Gold." Melany loaned it to us. I really enjoyed it. I made a little more headway in the books that I'm reading. Woody started a new book and has done his usual daily crossword puzzles. Well, back to the oven. Perhaps a bit later I will post a butterfly photo that I took earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment