Friday, August 21, 2015

Friday

Woody got up and walked ten miles this morning. He has also done some mowing. The temperatures have been much more pleasant today...lots less humidity...and the sun shone! I got up and decided to do a cleaning task that I had put on my list a while ago...clean the laundry room...got that accomplished...even down to mopping that small expanse of floor. I will branch out into the rest of that area to what we call the sunporch another day. I considered washing the sindow in the laundry area...but didn't motivated enough to do that! I talked to my sister for a while this afternoon. Late this afternoon I made a new recipe using some of the chicken leg quarters that Woody bought at the store the other day. They had a really good deal on them...so he bought a ten pound bag. I pulled the skin off all of them (a job that I hate) and cooked some and froze the rest. That about sums up our day...so exciting...not!

No comments:

Post a Comment