Saturday, July 2, 2016

Aiming Towards "Normal!

I just came back inside after watering our container gardens. Tonight's photo shows two of the six or so eggplants that are growing in one of the barrels...they're looking good! Woody ventured out on his own this morning to go to the library and WalMart...his usual Saturday errands. He seemed to fare quite well. So it looks like "things" are slowly heading back to normal. My arm is much better. I continued to be careful of it today, but it seems to be almost back to normal too...at least I can lift things once again with my right arm. Yesterday it was painful just to pick up a glass of water and take a drink. And, this evening I was able to fill and pick up the watering can. Kathy and Graham returned from camp and both enjoyed themselves. Graham came over and told us about his camp adventures. They were housed in dorms at Lee University so I mentioned to him that he had gotten a bit of a taste of college life. He told me that the food wasn't all that good...and I repeated that he had gotten a taste of college life!

No comments:

Post a Comment