Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Supper!?!

Just before coming in here to blog, I checked out our bedroom window to see if I could spot either of our bluebird parents. Neither were in the tree tonight that I could see, but not long after I looked out one of them flew to the birdhouse and then the other landed on the wire above their home. And, look what's in the beak...either supper or a bedtime snack...going to fill those little babies up to get them through the night! Woody spent some time out in the yard early this morning puttering around doing a little of this and a little of that in the gardens. I know that he is glad to finally be back to being able to check on what is growing. I puttered around in the house...doing a little of this a little of that...picking up, dusting and vacuuming...working towards a cleaner house...and towards me having more energy. I also started trying to choose a machine embroidery design to put on my sewing project. I didn't have to cook as we are working on leftovers in the fridge. I did manage to hopefully solve my church library printer ink problem. I "live chatted" with someone at HP this afternoon and they don't sell that cartridge online any more, but she told me about other sources where I might be able to find it. She sent me a link and I was able to find it at Amazon...just hadn't thought of getting ink there...don't know why since you can get just about anything there. I ordered an ink cartridge so hopefully that will keep us from having to get another printer at least for a little while. Woody went to the Post Office to mail something for Nathan and Kathy and also picked up prescriptions at our pharmacy for both of us...his driving outing for the day. We are both ready to settle in and read and/or watch TV...another quiet evening for our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment