Thursday, July 21, 2016

Another Hot One!

I hunted for a picture that gave off a "cool feeling." This is the Duck River taken from the one-way bridge that we often cross when we go to Vanderbilt the back way. We'll probably be crossing this next week. Woody went on his four-mile walk early this morning so he could "beat the heat." And, once again the mercury in the thermometer rose quite high today...according to Weatherbug it got to 93 today and at this time it is still almost 90 out there. I pretty much stayed in today keeping cool in the air conditioning. I sewed a good part of the day and can say that I have three Christmas ornaments completely finished. I'm really pleased with the way they came out. Quite a few more ornaments to go, but at least this is a start! We had leftovers for supper and have now settled in for another quiet evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment