Saturday, July 16, 2016

Another First

A little earlier (a little after a storm went through), Woody asked if I wanted to go on a walk. This is the first time that he has ventured beyond our or Nathan's yard since his last surgery. We walked around our block...so he is on "the road" to getting back to his walking...slowly but surely. This morning he did our Saturday errands at WalMart and the library. This has been a slow/lazy day for me. I got four 10-inch squares cut out for my next project, but didn't ever get to the sewing machine with them as a storm blew in about that time. I've done a load of wash which I have as yet to get out of the dryer so I can put them away. We are now settling in for another quiet evening...reading, working puzzles, and/or watching TV...pretty dull around here...but that is definitely okay with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment