Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Caught Us Another Bandit!


Nathan and Kathy and family got home last night after being away in Texas for a church camp where Nathan was camp pastor.  This morning Elijah was greeted by this little raccoon that got too curious about one of his traps.  Elijah had set the traps hoping to help us relocate some squirrels away from our bird feeders...but got this little critter instead.  After everyone got a good look at him, Nathan released him back into the wild.

Not long after the excitement over the raccoon, Nathan came over and said that I needed to come outside and get a picture of Esther on the hammock that friends gavethem.  Ummmm Nathan and I had to try it out too.  And, Nathan insisted on getting a picture of me on it...for the blog...so I guess I am obligated...but if I am on the blog then he and Esther will be too! They had the frame but no hammock...so now they have both. I will confess that I had to have Nathan's help to get out of it!




Woody walked early this morning.  Later in the morning he went to the farmer's market and got tomatoes and a large zucchini.  I "see" zucchini bread in our future!  After lunch, I headed off to work in the church library.  The three of us managed to get all the new books processed and on the new book shelf all ready to be checked out. A good accomplishment that will make our fiction reading library patrons very happy. 

                                                                   
And, now I leave you this fine evening, as I attempt to live the "Life of Riley!"

No comments:

Post a Comment