Thursday, July 20, 2017

Lazy Days of Summer!

On days like today, it is best to just be lazy!  Neither Woody nor I have done a whole lot.  Woody did walk this morning.  Later in the morning he made tuna salad for our lunch.  Very good served on a thick slice of garden tomato.  I have done some sewing...some at the machine and some by hand.  I didn't sleep much last night so I have done a lot of napping off and on...I would do a little sewing and then nap for a while and then go back to my sewing or reading or doing sudoko puzzles.  Woody has been reading and doing his daily crossword puzzles and watching some TV.

The above summer pastoral scene seems quite serene...doesn't it?  Well, look closely at the top of the overgrown silo.  Sometimes it is best to be alert even on a lazy summer day!  Below are closer up pics of the top of the silo.



No comments:

Post a Comment