Tuesday, July 25, 2017

On Closer Inspection...

On closer inspection of this photo, I spotted a person down next to the metal gate in front of the barn with a yellow slicker over their head.  It's fun to work on the pictures after getting home from one of my photo excursions.  I snap them pretty quickly on the trip and sometimes am not aware of what all shows up in the picture until later when it is blown up large on the screen when I am editing them. If you click on the photo, it will enlarge and perhaps you will spot the person in this photo.  I wonder what this person thought about the car that slowed down with three ladies in it with their cameras sticking out the car windows! A good portion of the barns that we take pictures of are abandoned...or at least don't have people around...but once in a while...

Woody spent time in and out today attempting to do a little mowing.  It hasn't been quite as hot today, though still not very cool!  He did manage to make several swipes across the areas that he has been attempting to mow all week.  He just walked back in the door from his walk to and from the prayer room at church.

I have spent some time today cleaning up from my most recent sewing projects and starting to plan more.  I spent quite a bit of time looking at fabric online...planning some projects that I want to do.  I am now taking apart a pair of pajama pants that I like that I have worn out...but like them...so am tyring to salvage them for a pattern.  But "on closer inspection" I think that I would probably be better off just going to Walmart and buying a new pair! These were extremely well made even though they were inexpensive when I bought them many years ago.  They are NOT easy to get apart.  I may give up soon and figure that it just isn't worth the time and effort and hope to find another pair that I will like equally and use the fabric that I am thinking about using to make something else! It's not like I don't have other projects waiting in the wngs to be started!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment