Saturday, December 7, 2019

Checking My List and Checking It Twice!

I'm getting pretty close to being ready...down to just a couple of things to do in "Woody's room," the family room and then most of the rest that I have to do will be in the kitchen.  I'm still getting dishes out for us to eat on.  Woody went to the library this morning.  He has helped with "his room" and also helped outside blowing leaves, etc.

The wassail is waiting for its second heating up...it has been sitting for twelve hours...almost.  Another hour and it will be time to heat it to the boiling point and then let it simmer for 15 min. Then all that will be necessary to do in the morning is heat it up for the party.  I'll have to make coffee...not the best thing for someone who doesn't drink coffee...but I have my friend's proportions of coffee to water/number of cups brewed.  She makes delicious coffee according to the class members who drink coffee so maybe I'll come close?! I don't own a coffee maker so had to borrow Nathan and Kathy's.  They also don't drink coffee, but Kathy's parents do so they have a Mr. Coffee for when they visit.

Well, back to doing something so I can mark it off my list!  'Tis the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment