Monday, December 2, 2019

Riding Into Christmas!


This Hummel figurine is called "Riding Into Christmas."  It belonged to my parents and both my sister and I liked it...not sure exactly how I got it.  I know that Mother sent it to me before she died...guess my sister relinquished her rights to it.  Cheryl was supposed to get the Hummels because she took care of my parents as they grew older!  I like him.  This year he is riding into Christmas on the bookcase next to my recliner in our bedroom...so I am really enjoying looking at him this year.

Woody had an appointment for labs at TN Oncology this morning.  He is back in a doctor/lab cycle this week.  He has three appointments this week.  He went this evening to Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meeting.

I had school this morning...back to routine.  This afternoon I didn't feel all that great.  I had a headache so ate lunch and went upstairs to rest and felt better when I woke up.  This evening I went to a scholarship meeting with Graham.  Interesting to have a senior in high school.  Nathan and Kathy  had a banquet to go to due to being the Baptist Collegiate Ministry Director.  They have three of those this week!  Much in demand! 'Tis the Season!


No comments:

Post a Comment