Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Three Weeks!

When you work in a library, you date things at least two weeks ahead...I was reminded when I changed the date due stamp in the church library today that in two weeks it is Woody's birthday and since his birthday is a week before Christmas, that means that Christmas is in three weeks.  Say it isn't so!  I am farther behind than I have ever been!  I have very few gifts purchase, still don't have the package ready to send to AZ, etc. I can say that I am decorated...which is a good thing since my Sunday School brunch is this Sunday.  I would really be going crazy if I wasn't decorated.

I did do a few things this morning to get ready for Sunday's party.  Then this afternoon Donna and I worked in the church library.  We got started on our next books to process.  Hopefully we will be able to get them ready to check out next week when we work...a good present for our patrons...several new fiction books.

Woody spent most of his morning at Tennessee Oncology.  This time he got his shots for anemia and B-12 and saw the doctor.  Seeing the doctor caused him a much longer wait than usual and then he only saw the doctor for about five minutes.  The doctor was pleased that Woody's anemia was improving over what had been a drop a few visits before.  The doctor upped his anemia shot dosage and I guess that it is helping.

Guess I will finish folding some clothes before I call it a night.  'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment