Monday, December 23, 2019

Drawing Near!

Christmas celebrations are drawing near.  I guess our first Christmas will happen tomorrow.  We plan to join Kathy and Nathan and family for a round of presents tomorrow morning.  I still have a few to wrap.  I'm also in the midst of one last sewing project for a gift...that doesn't have to be finished till Christmas Day when we go to Melany and Wade's for our second Christmas family celebration. We will all gather that day...Nathan and family and Woody and I will join Melany and family.

Woody ran an errand today to pick up the last of the presents and to get a missing ingredient that I need for a salad for Christmas Day.  I ran one errand and have spent most of the rest of the day in the sewing room.  'Tis the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment