Saturday, December 28, 2019

Last Saturday of 2019

Another low-key day.  I decided that I would work in the sewing room.  I got the thread explosion all out away.  I fixed a top that Joy wants to take to the Philippines—added a buttonhole and button that she requested.  While I was putting things away I came across some pieced squares and decided that I would make another mug rug.  I ran an errand this afternoon...a "Walmart run."  I needed an over the counter medication and a couple of things that I neglected to get on our grocery list and one sewing item for my next sewing project.  I'm going to make a small quilted wall hanging for the kitchen.  I needed some fusible web as there is a lot of applique on this wall hanging.  That's the tube in tonight's photo...and the pattern/kit for the wall hanging is next to the machine.  The mug rug is on the bed of the machine.  The ironing board is all cleared off...so the room is ready for me to begin something else.  I do need to clear off my sewing table...but that may happen another day!  I think that I am through for the day.

Woody made his weekly trip to the library.  He has been working on doing some wash.  He's washing some of his new clothes that he got for Christmas.  He has read, worked crossword puzzles, and watched some football on TV.  All in all a very low-key day for both of us as the year draws to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment