Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Let It Snow!

And, it did snow this morning...nothing stuck, but it was coming down pretty good when I stuck my head out the door.  I didn't get a picture so I decided to let this picture that includes Melany's Christmas card be the snow for tonight's blog.

I have spent a good part of the day at the sewing machine.  I have accomplished quite a bit.  I still have one more ornament to machine embroider and then I have to make some of the embroidery into ornaments.  Some are already complete as they are all done "in the hoop" while the design is stitching out.  But there are still quite a few that have to be finished and then the ones for the grandkids next door have to have a name attached some way some how!  Still working that out in my head.

Woody had to head out in the cold today a couple of times.  He had to go try to get the message to his friend that he had a doctor appointment this afternoon.  And, he managed to get that message delivered and also picked up some prescriptions at the pharmacy on that trip out.  Then shortly after noon he headed off to lick him up and take him to the doctor appointment that was 45 minutes away.  It was after four when he got back home. So he spent most of the daylight part of the afternoon away. By the time he came home it was getting dark.  It gets dark so early these days...I guess that shows that we are fast approaching the shortest day of the year...then we will slowly but surely gain more daylight time each day.

Well, back to the sewing machine to hopefully finish up the machine embroidery of ornaments for this year! 'Tis the season!



No comments:

Post a Comment