Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Bread Baking Tuesday

Now...this little guy we think is cute and don't mind him scuttling around our yard. I was glad that he made a stop on our patio when I was looking out the sunporch windows and stayed till I got back with my camera. I told Elijah that we didn't want to trap him! Elijah relocated his 26th squirrel this morning! Where do they all come from?!? I went out a few minutes ago and one of the little rascals was trying to get seeds from the new feeder...he was foiled! Win for us! The little birds are really enjoying the new feeder. This evening there were four or five on it at one time. Woody ran an errand late this afternoon...to the pharmacy to pick up a couple of his prescriptions. After he got home, he sat on the front porch for a little while enjoying the birds. He saw a house finch couple for the first time. I spent the morning and part of the afternoon making Macaroni Grill Rosemary Bread. I made two loaves. I sent the larger of the loaves next door to go with their supper. I sampled our loaf as soon as it came out of the oven...a thumbs up and a good used of some of our fresh rosemary from our herb garden. I skinned and deboned chicken thighs for a dish that I plan to make tomorrow. The kitchen is now cleaned up and the dishwasher is running. So I'm ready to wind down. We are settled into the family room at the moment watching a cooking show on TV. I think that Woody is dozing. He hasn't felt the greatest today...not much appetite...not his usual interest in food. I hope he feels better tomorrow. I had planned to make the chicken thigh recipe today, but since he wasn't really interested in eating it, I decided that tomorrow when I am fresher will be a better day to make it anyway. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! (I'm not happy with the no paragraph format...but, oh, well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment