Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday


We have done a little of this and a little of that today spending a little time outside.  Woody headed out to sit on the front porch and I decided to do some weeding...taking advantage of softer ground due to rain in the night.  I didn't last long before I got too hot, though today seemed less hot than the last two days.  Elijah has become quite the squirrel trapper and relocator!  So far he has trapped 7!  They can't resist that new bird seed that the Hastys gave us the other day! (Thanks, D & L!) We're just so glad to get them out of our neighborhood that is worth giving them some of the birdseed!

I did finish up the four books that I had been reading in rotation.  I guess I will be doing that again as books continue to show up in my e-books that are now available for me to borrow.  I started reading them a chapter at a time today...not sure about a couple of them...I may eliminate them from the rotation pretty quickly.  Woody has started the fifth book that I checked out for him a couple of weeks ago so it will be time to get him some more books here shortly.  I think that our library has reopened so perhaps I will be going in to get his next books.  I will probably still be the one to go get them as Woody is still trying to shelter at home as much as possible.

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment