Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thoroughly Thursday



Well, June is here and so is the heat and humidity.  The heat and especially the humidity seem to suck all my energy away...so...I just haven't accomplished much...nor did I try!  Early and later in the day is when I get the most done on days like these.  So I did some things this morning including carrying the vacuum upstairs, and then just a little while ago I managed to run the vacuum in our bedroom, the sewing room, and the school room...what I could do with plugging in the vacuum once and vacuuming as far as the cord would reach! I have a load of towels to get out of the dryer to fold and put away...perhaps that will happen after I tap "publish."  I still have a few dishes to hand wash...then I am through for the day!  I didn't have to do much cooking today since we still have leftovers to pick from...so no stove heating up the kitchen today.  

Woody did enjoy the heat and sat outside for a while this afternoon.  He finished the fourth of the five books that I checked out for him two weeks ago.  I renewed them all online and will drop off the ones he is finished with when I go out to run errands.  

A funny observation from the books that I am reading: You would think, that with all the names there are in the world, that you wouldn't find the same names in totally unrelated books.  I am currently reading four books...totally unrelated to each other and all written by different authors.  There are three characters with the nickname Cass.  There are two characters with the name Boone (one a first name and one a last name). Two characters named Sam (one male and one female).  And, there are two Pams and one Angela (Angie) and one Angelina and one Anja.  It makes me have to stop and think about which plot they fit into!  I thought that it was especially unusual about the less common names like Cass and Boone!  Just something that I have run into with my Coronavirus reading!  In an upcoming blog I will share all the wonderful places that I have traveled while sheltering at home!

I just noticed tonight that there is going to be a forced format change in blogger at the end of June...hopefully the change isn't too confusing.  I tried to check it out, but really didn't find anything all that different...guess time will tell!

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!





No comments:

Post a Comment