Saturday, June 6, 2020

Upon Looking Closer...









Upon looking closer at this barn that I posted a picture of yesterday (the top photo is yesterday's), you can see that there is a pigeon sitting in the hayloft opening.  And, the closer you get the prettier this pigeon gets! Really this pigeon is a perfect match for this barn...a good ornament sitting there in that opening!

This morning Woody wanted to place some books on hold at the public library.  The only way for me to be able to pick them up is to use my library card so I was typing in his requests and before I could get the second one requested the library was calling to set up a pick up time for the first one I requested!  Quite efficient!  I just continued my requests over the phone and she assigned me a time to come.  They were all three ready for me to pick up when I got there.  They are still closed to walk-in traffic, but will hand the books through the door when you show them your card.  Works great and Woody is happy to have some new reading material as he finished the last one in the group I requested a little over two weeks ago.  I dropped the books he had finished into the book drop.  The librarian who called me told me that they put all books returned are sanitized before reshelving them.

Woody sat out on the front porch for a while this afternoon...quite warm today...the way he likes it.  I checked on how our plants are doing and pulled a few weeds...but not many.  Most of our plants are doing great.  We have little grape tomatoes that just need to turn red as they are about the right size for a grape tomato.

I am enjoying the new books that I started yesterday.  I have spent downtime reading.  I've done a little cooking.  Melany might join us for a meal tomorrow.

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment