Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturated Saturday



Today has been saturated both by rain and then with the humidity that came after the rains...not all that hot...but VERY muggy.  Today was my grocery shopping day...I am going every two weeks these pandemic days.  Going out to shop as little as possible.  I was going to go earlier than I ended up going, but it was raining and I decided that I could go a bit later once the rain passed us by.  As soon as it stopped I headed out.  I did manage to get to the store and back home with no rain.  But, while I was in the store the bottom dropped out and it really poured...very loud on Kroger's roof.  That had passed by the time I finished my shopping.  I came home and got the groceries in and then put away.  While I was gone, Woody got a phone call from the library that they had some more books ready that
we had put on hold.  I put them on hold last night...Woody was about ready to need more.  He is on the last book of the ones I picked up for him last week.  He is about half-way through with that last book, but now has some more so he won't be bookless when he finishes this one!  He set up a time for me to pick up the books which worked out to be the time that I finished putting the groceries away.  I got the books and came home to stay the rest of the day!  Grocery shopping wears me out!  I rested some this afternoon...as in a bit of a nap.

I also spent time working on moving Woody's winter clothes back upstairs.  I'm trying to get the downstairs closet such that one can see the storage at the back of the closet.  I think that the lady who is coming from the dialysis place needs to evaluate whether we have room to store everything for at-home dialysis.  I still hope that dialysis is a ways away, but...

Woody's done his usual crossword puzzles, watched a bit of TV, and has read a lot today...typical of
his daily routine of late.

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment