Saturday, June 13, 2020

Proud of Our 2020 Graduate!

Tonight was Graham's graduation ceremony. Woody and I watched it Livestream on Facebook...different ways for different times! Before they left for the ceremony Graham came over to our porch for a photo op! There were 14 homeschooled students in his graduation ceremony. Congratulations, Graham! I have discovered that once again the blog doesn't "do" paragraphs...not my favorite format. But I can see what I am typing so that helps! Today was grocery shopping day for me...an exhausting experience for me...by the times did the shopping, got them from store into the car, from the car into the house, and then once in the house got them out away...I was ready for a late lunch and then a nap! Woody spent time on the front porch reading while I was at the store. He did his usual crossword puzzles, reading, and TV watching. He said that he saw most of the Dorrell neighbors while he sat on the porch. we sat on the porch for a while waiting for our photo with Graham. Then we watched the graduation ceremony...sums up our day! Now for me to get the kitchen straightened up...I wIt these day till evening so it will be cooler. Woody isn't fond of having the AC on downstairs. I'm so glad that we got two units when we replaced our original AC unit several years back! I can have the upstairs comfortable for me! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment