Monday, July 19, 2021

4201

Tonight when I was getting in here to post, the page that I see first is the one that has a list of the blog posts and towards the top it shows how many posts there have been. After my last post it said that I had made 4200 posts...so tonight is 4201...that's quite a few words and photos! Today has been a day with no appointments...we almost don't know what to do without two, three, or even four appointments on one day! Woody did choose to go out this afternoon and get his hair cut...so that was an appointment of sorts! Tonight he is at the Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer meeting, which he left for about a half hour ago. So he has been on "the go" more than I today! I have stayed home the whole day...enjoying not having to run hither and yon at a certain time. I have been catching up on wash and also did a few things around the house...the kitchen has a clean floor and I made a start on cleaning bathrooms. I have talked to several friends on the phone. It has been a nice slow-paced day. I have done a little reading when I stopped for a break every now and then. This book is a bit surreal...it is the first book that I have read that takes place during the pandemic. I had been wondering how long till I found a book that dealt with the pandemic. Well, Woody has just pulled up in front of the house...and it has decided to pour. I guess he will get to sit in the car for a bit till it stops or at least lessens in amount coming down! I'll close and be ready to help him gets in when it lets up. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment