Friday, July 9, 2021

Lazy-Rainy Day

It has just been "one of those" days...We had a thunderstorm roll through that gave us quite a heavy rain for a while. It was really dark in the house for a while...a good time to sleep in late...or as I did go back to sleep after I got our breakfast. I think that Woody slept in later than he thought he had because it was so dark. Then late this morning the phone rang...I saw that it was an unknown number so I didn't answer. In a few minutes after it rang, Woody was "dropping in on me" via Alexa saying that he thought that was probably dialysis calling because he was late. I guess he had fallen asleep and thought it was Saturday. He was glad that he hadn't forgotten and that he still had the day off from dialysis! I have read and stitched today. Yesterday I requested a book from the public library for Woody. They called this morning saying that they had it for us to pick up. After lunch, I headed off to the library to get the book for Woody and found another one. Then I headed to a nearby grocery store and got some ice cream for Woody's shakes. I have taken several naps. Woody started reading one of the books that I got him and probably did a little napping, too...as I said...just one of those days! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment