Wednesday, July 21, 2021

A New Start

Seemed like I needed a new start in something in my life...so easiest new start ended up being a new needlework piece. I don't know how to explain it...but new starts in needlework give me just the best feeling...almost better than a finish! I always like to start a new needlework or sewing project, oh, and, a new book...it's like a blank slate to be filled in with details as I go along whether it be stitching, sewing, or reading! Today has been very laid-back...no appointments...so Woody stayed home all day. I'm sure that made for a better day for him. I did meet Donna at the church library and we did maintenance and checked on status of the computers and printer...no change...still just the one main computer which means that we have no way to print labels for processing...may have to revert to a typewriter (we do still have one in the library) or handwriting things. We can enter the book information...can only put info in and can't get anything out! Sad! After we finished in the library, I made a quick WalMart run to pick up a couple of things that I had forgotten the other day. Later in the day I returned books that Woody was finished with to the public library and picked up a couple of Woody's prescriptions. So I did a little running around, but not a lot. When I came back from my last errand I pulled the car up close to the ramp so Woody can come down the ramp and not have to walk very far to the car. Tomorrow will be the test day to see how the ramp works for him with his walker. Will let you know tomorrow night how he likes it. It should be such a relief for him not to have to face the dread front steps! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment