Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday Doings

Tonight's photo is to remind me to go out and water after I finish writing this. I didn't get to water this morning and feel like they need a drink before bedtime as it has been very hot today...low 90s...too hot! This morning three from the ramp work crew came back to do one more finishing touch to the ramp. At the base of the ramp it didn't meet the driveway evenly so they added some asphalt under it to even up the way the ramp meets the driveway. With that their part of the ramp is finished. And, I will say once again...the ramp is very helpful...so much easier for Woody to get to the car now. Woody seems to have done very well with his procedure of yesterday...still no pain and he is going on per usual! Now, me, on the other hand...well, I have felt like a truck has run over me and have had no energy today. I did get up and make another batch of breakfast sausage for Woody's breakfasts...had planned to make it last night or at least put it together, but last night was just too tired. I went to bed much earlier than usual...and managed to sleep most of the night...being able to go back to sleep the few times that I did wake up. I took Woody to dialysis and came home, ate lunch and then decided that I was going to pretty much do nothing but do some stitching and watch a little of the Olympics. Well, I did very little stitching as I kept falling asleep and dropping my needle! So I moved downstairs and watched the Olympics...the chair down there is less comfortable so I managed to stay awake and watch some swimming, volleyball, and water polo. Woody was very zapped after his dialysis today...don't know if being extra tired had anything to do with having just had the biopsy yesterday or if it is just totally due to the dialysis. He was very happy to flop into his recliner and attempt to recoup. Tomorrow he has an appointment with the surgeon who repaired his Peritoneal tears...it has been a month since that surgery. He will also discuss what he plans to do to attempt to get the peritoneal catheter working again. Well, I guess I will head out to do some watering as my plants must be very thirsty after all the sun beating down on them. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment