Friday, July 16, 2021

Almost a Do-Nothing Day

Tonight's photo shows my accomplishment of the day...I finished a tiny cross stitch piece (note size compared to a quarter) that I plan to make into a tiny Christmas ornament. It was so good to have a day that we had no appointments...days like today seem to be a rarity lately! I did go to the public library to pick up a few books for Woody. That was my only outing of the day and that only took a few minutes. Both of us have done a lot of sitting in our recliners today. Since he wasnt having to head out the door to go to an appointment, Woody found the time to come upstairs and print off his own crossword puzzles and check on status of the St. Louis Cardinals. I have done a couple of loads of wash, put away dishes, etc. But have really mostly done a lot of nothing. We have both done some reading. Woody did his daily crossword puzzles. He has watched some TV. He worked on the Sunday School lesson that he will teach on Sunday. I started looking at the Sunday School lesson that I will be teaching next week. And, I stitched. I managed to get Woody's CT scan rescheduled. We got a call from the dialysis center that they want him to come in early again tomorrow morning. That should mean that he will be home before noon leaving his afternoon and evening free. Be safe! Be well! Be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment