Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturday

After I dropped Woody off for his dialysis, I made a quick stop at WalMart to pick a couple of things that we needed. I came home and had lunch and then got to work on finalizing the Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. Tomorrow's lesson is sort of a two-for-one...we are starting on a new book of the Bible so I have background information about the book and then the lesson over the verses that go with this week's lesson. While I was working on that, the phone rang. It was Nathan. He was calling to say that they were starting to head TN way. They have been in Texas and Oklahoma the last couple of weeks doing church camps. On the way home, but coming home with something that he didn't have when he left. He wasn't feeling the greatest so called to check with the first camp they had been to and found out that there had been some cases of Covid. He decided that he should get tested and did and did test positive for Covid...he didn't listen to his daddy...Woody has been urging him for months to get the vaccine...and he must not have listened to me as I told him to be really careful as the cases were on the rise again and he must not read the blog as he didn't heed my warning of "Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!" At this point no one else in the family has any symptoms...but they have been and will be in close quarters in their camper till they get home! Nathan was calling to see if Graham can come stay here while the rest of his family quarantine. Graham did not go on the trip so is the only one not exposed to his daddy. Of course, I said that he can come. I figure that if he wants to continue with his job that he will need to come our direction and stay away from his family. I told him that he could have half of the upstairs as his apartment! So we may be having another guest stay in the guest room this summer! This was not news that I expected to share this evening! But it the kind of news that makes me continue to warn each evening to "Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!"

No comments:

Post a Comment