Saturday, November 20, 2021

A Sign of the Season to Come!

Tonight's photo shows what I have been doing a good part of the day...machine embroidering. I can crank out ornaments faster machine embroidering them than when I hand stitch them...some will get hand embroidered ones and some will get machine embroidered ones...but both kinds made with love! I had to go to JoAnn's late this afternoon as I was out of white machine embroidery thread. i'm a bit later writing the blog tonight as I wanted to get one item finished before I blogged and also wanted to get Woody's dialysis going since we have to be up and out of the house fairly early to head to Sunday School. We both continue to go to Sunday School, but come home after Sunday School and watch our church service on my iPad. We are still avoiding large groups of people as much as possible. Woody continues to be a voracious reader...he finished another book today and started two others...one nonfiction and one fiction. I have two more Christmas items finished. I had planned to make some holiday sweet bread today...but once I got busy in my sewing room didn't make it back to putter around in the kitchen...anothrr day will do for the baking! I have a few items that I will need for our pie day on Friday...been making that list. I'll go through the recipes tomorrow and make sure that all that I need is on the list and the decide whether I will go in Kroger to shop or just arrange to go and pick up what I have chosen...probably need to do that on Monday as we go to Nashville on Tuesday and Wednesday will probably be crazy at any grocery store...whether I go in or just pick up. I will continue to work on my Christmas sewing during the coming week. I am progressing on the hand embroidered ornament that I am in the midst of. Because...after all...'tis the season! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment